Suzanne H. Holly
Suzanne Holly focuses her practice on alternative dispute resolution, acting as a neutral in mediations and arbitrations, primarily in commercial disputes and preference actions.
Suzanne is a Delaware Superior Court–trained mediator. She is also listed on the register of mediators and arbitrators of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware and is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s consumer arbitration panel.
Suzanne also has experience representing clients in a variety of litigation matters, principally involving contract and other commercial disputes.
Suzanne is active in her community, having offered pro bono legal services as a guardian ad litem through the Office of the Child Advocate for more than 15 years. Suzanne also is a member of P.E.O. International, a philanthropic organization focused on the support and advancement of educational opportunities for women.
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University
- B.A., Loyola College, cum laude
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Delaware State Bar Association (ADR Section, various officer positions 2013–2021)
- Delaware Board of Bar Examiners (Associate Member 2007–2010)
- American Bar Association (Dispute Resolution Section)